Thursday, February 21, 2008

Storage Galore











Hello to all. I'm glad to be Blogging to you today because I am closer to my goal than ever, I now have my storage back in the Tin Can. I was able to get the overhead storage bin over the kitchen area up and all of the electrical connections hooked up on the control panel. I was also able to rebuild the range vent fan and hood control. I added two more overhead lights in the kitchen for better cooking and storage bin illumination.




With the help of Steven, Scott and Ross, great Friends, we installed the very long and awkward closet side overhead storage bin. Thank you guys for the help it would have been imposable without you! We also installed the closet doors and part of the kitchen cabinetry on the driver side of the Tin Can. All and all a very good few days.




Much more to come very soon as I am still looking for a mid March departure for FL. and possibly a few stops along the way.




Take care and be sure to leave me some feed back in the comments section.




Rick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick,
Sorry to take so long to get back to you. I'm trying to kick the flu this week so I'm laying low this weekend.
I need to get well soon cause I accepted a job at the Deer Valley, Utah ski school for the month of March and early April. I fly out March 7th and start on the 9th.
Send me an email address: you can reach me at dpbmtb@hotmail.com
c ya
David Bender

Mike said...

Damn Rick, this looks good!!! Amazing transformation.

Why not start up a shop and do this for a living?