Friday, June 6, 2008

Thank You




I would like to thank some folks for all there help and patience during this long and wonderful Tin Can restoration. First and foremost I would like to thank Scott and Ross Shaheen and Cary Refrigeration for allowing me to use their shop, I know it took a lot longer than they and I thought. I would also like to thank my Mom and Dad for letting me stay with them wile working on this project, thy are the greatest parents ever and almost never told me to clean my room :)I want to give a shout out to some Friends that were there for me along the way: Scott and Wendy Shaheen who fed me and gave me drink more often than not. Jack Jack for endless hours of entertainment. Allen Tutt for lunches and encouragement. John Stauber for many o night of fun and adventure. Todd and Anna Bozell for hot tub therapy. John and all of the great people at Custom Engraving and Trophy for help with my electrical panels, they are spectacular. I would also like to give thanks to all of my family and Friends that have been there with support and encouragement for my Tin Can Life.


Thank You all!


Rick

No comments: