Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stairway to Heaven



As you can see, the stair project is complete, at least my part. It will need to be finish painted and stained, truly that is the hardest part of those stairs, and I am glad that it will not be me who has to do that job. I am thankful for having such good friends as Cliff and Cindy, as they have made it possible to keep on my journey with this job. You know with gas at $4.00+ a gallon I will have to work everywhere I go but it lets me stay around the people I love and like to be around. I wish I could stay longer at every stop but I would need about two to three years to get to all of the places I want to go. Now that I think about it that sounds pretty good. Well now I am in Charleston, SC for a few days, it’s really a pretty cool town with lots of rooftop bars and good food. From here I will head down to Gainesville FL., to visit my good friends Steve and Marsha. I hope to get in some fishing and good seafood wile I’m there. I will let you know on both accounts. I think it is about time for a beer as it is 4:53 and by time I get and open one it will be 5:00.
Cheers to you all.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Damn!!! That looks freakin amazing! Nice work, as usual!

K-2-B-A-BNIT said...

Rick, I hope all is well with you. It looks like you are having alot of fun with your tin can and enjoying your travels. I wish you all the best. K