Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Florida the sunshine state










Good to see you all, or at least to blog to you. I have been down to the sunny and rainy Gainesville area to see my good friends Steve and Marcia. I have to say hi to their son and nephew, Stevie and Clint, The neighbors Steve and Bevin, and the dogs; Jada, Teddy, Rocky and Gracie. Thank you all for a great visit and lots of fun and food, too much great food. I think I gained ten pounds there. Bevin I had two of your rolls tonight and they ROCKED!!!! Marcia I will be cooking up some of your chocolate chip cookie balls soon, more on those to come.



Wile down in FLA. I had a chance to go scalloping with Steve's brother Sid and nephew Clint. What a fun and productive trip, we filled our quota and then some, and when we got back to the house Stevie cooked up some scallops with a chipotle cream sauce that was out of this world good. Thank you Sid for that fun day on the water. I wish I could get across the fun I had while visiting everyone there, but since I can't I will just say Thank You All!!!!!!! Now about this Wii thing, you know you guys ruined me I want one in a bad way. Hang on to Tinman for me I will be back to play again and to get my Pro status back. For anyone reading this that dose not know about the Wii gaming system, STAY AWAY it is addictive and FUN!!! The bowling game is out of this world fun and I'm sure the rest are too.



Thanks again to the Fla. Crew, all of you. I will return one day!



Rick

No comments: