Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Allmost there


Well now I'm almost done with Stripping out of the trailer, just the floor left.

I'm starting to wonder what kind of moron dose this much to a perfectly good camper?????

This is, Oh My God a lot of DIRTY DIRTY work!!!
I hope the putting back together work is better than this.

I'm now only about a day behind where I thought I would be, but I did spend all of Tuesday researching and ordering parts. In the end I guess I'm not really behind, I hope.

Otherwise life is pretty good the knee is not giving me too much trouble now, I still just want to get it fixed ASAP. That means I must get this trailer done. I'm hoping to be done some time close to the first or second week of Nov. I know that's a tall order, but I think it's possible. Anyway I hope everyone out there is doing well.

Everyone take care,

Rick

No comments: