Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thanks to my Great Friends

I would like to take a moment to THANK THANK THANK my great friends Scott and Ross Shaheen, both really great guys, for letting me use their shop to work on the Tin Can.
Without them this job would be unbearable. They deserve more than I could ever repay them for their selfless generosity. If any one in the Piedmont area of NC. ever needs Commercial or residential Refrigeration work you must call them at Cary Refrigeration in Raleigh, NC.

A big thanks to Both of their family's too.

A special thanks goes to Wendy shaheen for letting Scott hang with me so much and for putting up with me at your house all the time.

And last but definitely not least, I want to thank my Mom and Dad for letting me come home wile I prepare for my Epic Journey. Thank you for Everything!!!!!!

A big thanks to all of my friends for being there for me.

I toast you all now with a big ice cold beer!!!!!!!!

No comments: