Saturday, October 6, 2007

TIn Can Stripping




Before and after of the Galley and Head.
Once I have the entire Can stripped, walls and all, I will re insulate with a total of R21 insulation in the walls, ceiling and underbelly. I plan on spending next winter in the best skiing mountains I can find!
So far I have found only two very small spots in the floor with any rot, not bad for a 32 year old trailer. I did however find where the grey water drains from the sink and shower had come apart at a rubber coupling. I don't think that it has been used very much because it has not done any damage that I can find. Very lucky for me!
More to come soon. I think I will be able to add more posts now that I am settling into a Work/Sleep/Work mode.
Well enough play time, it's back to work for me.
Rick

No comments: