Monday, October 29, 2007

Time sure flys when you are having fun




It's been too long between posts, I know but the camera batteries died and I had to get some.


Well I have gotten a good bit done but it seems to take so much longer to do anything than you would ever think. Any way I have gotten all of the roof work done, two new fantastic vents, they fully automatic and will even close if it starts to rain. I...Stephen checked the rooftop AC and got it running. 32yrs old and works perfectly, all the right pressure and temps, works like a new one at none of the cost. What more could I ask for. Well I resealed the AC and middle vent and will reseal the plumbing vents when they get installed.




I removed the fresh water tank, cleaned, insulated and added a tank heater just in case of extreme cold on some far off mountain. Now that the tanks are clean and empty, frame rails are treated with a rust converter/primer I am ready to spray in the insulation. I'm just waiting on one 2" heater hose for the waste tank drain valves, as soon as it gets here I can spray. I hope it's here tomorrow.


Ohh I almost forgot I installed the roof top Satellite dish, It is so cool. 2000 channels of nothing!
Well more to come sooner Than later.
By for now,
Rick



No comments: