Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Big Move











Well, allot has happened since we last talked. I finished getting my house in Asheville ready for the sale and move. Wow moving is such a pian, I had three trips with moving van, car and two trucks, but I finally finnished. After all the stress of moving and the bad knee I neede a quick trip to the parents beach house for a couple of days of R&R.

The beach was fantastic, quiet and stress free! I did nothing but sit and relax, drink a couple of beers and ride the golf cart around the Island.

Well since then I have moved back to Raleigh, NC. I am staying at my parents townhouse while I am working on the "Tin Can". The stripping out process is in full swing and I should be to the re-building stage in another week.

















































No comments: